Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bellies, Baby Showers, & Christmas Time at Disney!

Hello All and Happy Holidays to you! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is next month! How the time flies when you're living in Orlando and still looking for a job. =) I don't really like to put a blog up if there isn't much to say, so that is why there has been some gaps in my blogging life. Now I will catch you up on a couple of recent, and super fun, events in my life.

If you have read my blog in the past, you know that I really enjoy going to Disney World whenever Tiffany and I have some free time. In the midst of trying to find work and doors closing most of the time, Disney always brings a smile and lots of fun. They have it decorated for Christmas and it looks SO beautiful! Also, I went home to Chicago last weekend for my sister Andrea's baby shower. She is due December 13th, but we all think she will be having that baby any time now. Today she made it to 37 weeks so the little guy (or girl...I think she's having a boy) can come out and play anytime now! I get to go home December 20th for Christmas and I cannot wait to hold that baby and take lots of pictures. I have some of my favorite people coming to visit this week, the Sanders and Jones families, so I'm sure I'll have many more smiles to post after this week. I get to go and eat Thanksgiving at my sister Laura's house on Thursday and this year I only have to travel one and a half hours to get there. A great improvement over the 7 or more hours it would have taken if I still lived in Georgia. So, while things are still tough, I still believe that this is where God has planted me and I intend to grow.
I have lots of pictures to share, so here goes.

My beautiful sister Andrea and her awesome belly. She's glowing!







Last night I went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party where they make it snow on Main St. and the castle is draped in lights that make your heart long for heaven! It was so magical!




The snow was actually foam, but it looked so real! I hope it snows in Chicago when I'm home for Christmas!



The fireworks are always amazing, but there is nothing like fireworks and Christmas music.







Have a great weekend and a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for so much, but mostly for my dear friends and family!

XOXO,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment